The Alps Residences
Location / Address
Tampines Street 86
99 years leasehold commencing from 3 Aug 2015
9 Blocks of 15-Storey Residential units (total 626 units) with swimming pool, ancillary facilities on landscape deck, 2 nos., of commercial lots and 2 level of basement car park at Tampines Street 86.
Expected Date of Vacant Possession Under S & P
30 June 2020
Expected Date of Legal Completion
30 June 2023
|Developer||MCC Land(Tampines) PTE LTD|
The Alps Residences Location
- 3 mins drive to United World College of South East Asia
- 4 mins drive to Tampines Regional Centre
- 5 mins drive to Tampines Wafer Fab Park
- 6 mins drive to Changi General Hospital
- 7 mins drive to Pasir Ris Wafer Fab Park
- 8 mins drive to Overseas Family School
- 8 mins drive to Singapore University of Technology and Design
- 8 mins drive to Changi Business Park/ Singapore Exp
- 9 mins drive to Paya Lebar Biz / Industrial Hub
- 10 mins drive to Serangoon Chomp Chomp Food Centre & eateries
- 12 mins drive to Seletar Aerospace & Seletar Regional Centre
- 14 mins drive to Changi Airport / Changi Business Hub
- 16 mins drive to Orchard Shopping Belt
- 18 mins drive to Suntec City / Central Business District / Marina Bay Sands
- Easy Access to KPE / TPE
- Poi Ching School (0.88km)
- St Hilda’s Primary School (1km)
- Junyuan Primary School (2.36km)
- Tampines Primary School (2.64km)
- East View Primary School (2.7km)
- East Spring Primary School (4.3km)
- Junyuan Secondary School (1.38km)
- St Hilda’s Secondary School (2.08km)
- Tampines Secondary School (2.64km)
- East View Secondary School (2.75km)
- Ngee Ann Secondary School (3.6km)
- East Spring Secondary School (3.95km)
- Temasek Polytechnic (2.12km)
- Singapore University of Technology & Design (5.7km)
- United World College (0.96km)
- Overseas Family School (3.32km)
- 3 Mins drive to Safra Tampines
- 7 Mins drive to Bedok Reservoir Park
- 8 Mins drive to Tampines Eco Green
- 8 Mins drive to Laguna National Golf Course
- 8 Mins drive to Tanah Merah Country Club/ Golf Course
- 10 Mins drive to Pasir Ris Town Park
The Alps Residences Facilities
Why The Alps Residences?
- Located right next to Bedok Reservoir where a broad variety of water sports facilities are accessible for quality family time.
- Recognised Institutions are nearby including Poi Ching School and Temasek Polytechnic.
- Developer with extensive experience in the local property scene with various projects under its arm like the nearby The Santorini
- Easy accessibility to the nearby Tampines Hub with various shopping centres such as Century Square and Tampines One.
- A brief drive away from Changi Airport where a variety of eateries and shopping are in administration of the owners.
- Various facilities collectively with full condominium facilities for the residents to use.
Modern Urban Layout and Fittings
Security & Access
– CCTV and Card Access provided at Basement 1, Basement 2 Car Park & 1st Storey lift lobbies and Side Gates – CCTV at designated communal facilities
– Side gates strategically located to lead to public transport ie. Bus Stop, Tampines Quarry, new Park connector linking up to Bedok Reservoir Park and Pasir Ris Park
2. Facilities (show facilities site plan)
– Outdoor seating area
– Accessible to both public & residents
– 10 bicycle lots for visitors / cyclists , with direct connection to new park connector
b. 2 Barbeque pavilions with mobile barbeque pit
– Space caters for 10-15 guests,suitable for private family function ie.Birthday parties – Located close to side gates for easy access & security
c. Function Room
– Universally designed with direct lift access from basement car park
– Spacious separate sitting lounge & kitchen equipped with modern cooking equipment.
The Alps Residences Team
- Architects/ Landscape Consultant: AGA Architects Pte Ltd & Group 8 Asia
- Builder: China Jingye Engineering Corporation LTD
- Show Suite ID: Creative Mind Design (showflats) & Sumisura (sales gallery)
- M &E Engineer: United Project Consultants Pte Ltd
- Solicitor: Lee & Lee Advocates & Solicitors Singapore
The Alps Residences Potential Growth & Opportunity
The Alps Residences is situated in Tampines Street 86; The suppressed unfair prices of private residential in Tampines today, was due to the lack of easy information during the formation of Tampines Regional Centre from 1992. However, investors today can see the transformation of Tampines, hence, prices are going up.
Tampines market is segmented with the following projects; The Glades > $1,700 psf, My Manhattan about $1,462 psf, QBay about $1,276 psf, Waterview about $1,184 psf
At just $1014psf, there is huge room for catch up in Tampines for the Alps Residence.