Ashton Silom : An Architectural Masterpiece
Jointly Developed by Thailand’s Number 1 Mass Transit Real Estate Developer, ANANDA DEVELOPMENT and Japan’s Reknowned Real Estate Corporation, MITSUI FUDOSAN, ASHTON SILOM seeks to redefine ultimate luxury living.
A 48-storey skyscraper, boasting breathtaking panoramic views of Bangkok City, ASHTON SILOM comprises only 428 exclusive residences available in 1-bedroom (31 sq.m to 48 sq.m) and 2-bedroom (71 sq.m to 86 sq.m) format. Unique vertical interlocking architectural design means a superb and rare 3.6-metre tall ceiling height for selected 2-bedroom residences. Typical residences will still enjoy a very high ceiling height of 3.2 metres. Top quality finishes and fittings (including imported materials) befitting a ultimate luxury residential development such as ASHTON SILOM is only a given.
Offering 5-Star in-residence services such as free shuttle service to the nearest BTS Chong Nonsi Station, butler services (dining, catering, housekeeping, courier services, etc.), residence manager on-call service (reception, travel management, etc.), spa service / therapist arrangement, maintenance services and valet parking services, ASHTON SILOM will be THE residence for the connoisseur who demands only the best.
31 - 48 sq.m
71 - 86 sq.m
Location of Ashton Silom
ASHTON SILOM is a mere 350 metres (or less than 4 minutes stroll) from the BTS Chong Nonsi Station, which is only 1 station away to the Sala Daeng BTS/MRT Interchange Station and 3 stations to Siam Paragon, Siam Center and Central World. ASHTON SILOM also enjoys close proximity to the following:
- Premier office buildings such as the Empire Tower, Sathorn Square, Bangkok City Tower, Standard Chartered, AIA Sathorn, Bangkok Bank Head Quarters, UOB Bank, and many more;
- 5-star and top hotels such as the Dusit Thani Hotel, Mandarin Oriental, Shangri-La Hotel, Sukhothai, Banyan Tree, W Hotel Bangkok, Sofitel So Hotel and many more;
- Embassies such as those from Australia, France, Malaysia and Singapore;
- Top educational institutions the likes of Bangkok Christian College, St Chef on Convent, Assumption College, Shrewsbury International School and the Bangkok University;
- Leading medical institutions such as Bangkok Christian Hospital, Saint Louis Hospital, Hospital Bangkok Nursing Home (BHN) and Chulalongkorn Hospital; and
- Cultural establishments such as Alliance Francaise, Goethe-Institut Thailand, Sathorn Soi 1.