Citu NQ Manchester is a mixed development standing iconically at 9 stories high with 183 exclusive residential units, retail shops located in the ground floor to cater for residents’ daily needs and a beautiful rooftop garden. Citunq Manchester is located in the bustling heart of Manchester’s trendy Northern Quarter.
Citu NQ is within walking distance to Arndale shopping centre, Northern Quarter and Piccadilly Garden. Citunq Manchester is prefect for both investors or home owners as it is priced to sell. Due to complete in 2018, one can expect high demand for the timeless architecture facade of Citunq.
14 Reasons to Invest in CituNQ Manchester
- Walking distance to Arndale Shopping Centre, Northern Quarter, and Piccadilly Garden
- Easily connected to other part of Manchester attraction via tram/bus such as CBD, Spinningfields, Chinatown, Old Trafford, Etihad stadium
- 24 hours concierge service and rooftop garden
- Approximately 14,500 sqft retail shop space in the ground floor to accommodate residents’ daily needs
- Shortage of potential development projects in the M1 postal district
- High rental demand and yield expected in this prime location
- High capital appreciation potential in this prime location
- Fully furnished package
- Full one stop service, letting and management company has been appointed to help in resale and rental (Great for overseas investors)
- Experienced developer in Manchester
- Low capital outlay – only 25% upfront required
- Exclusive limited 183 units
- Manchester is best buy-to-let hotspot according to HSBC research with rental yield up to 7.98%
Located in the absolute heart of the UK’s most dynamic city, CituNQ is a new, high-quality residential development designed by IDP, one of Manchester’s leading architects and developed by Factory Estates and Salboy, one of Manchester’s most active developers.
The development comprises of 183 units over 8 storeys with ground floor commercial units, communal facilities and a rooftop garden.
Just one minute walk from Market Street, Manchester’s main shopping street yet located within Manchester’s hip Northen Quarter, the development is in an unrivalled location within the city – rental demand will be exceptionally high.
Neighborhood property costs are anticipated to ascend by 19.3% (Savills) amid the development period of the venture giving financial specialists the chance to buy at today’s costs with potential for huge capital development before fulfillment.
Aside from the lack of potential developments in the M1 postal area, most downtown area developments are being pre-bought by Instutitional/Private Equity PRS stores giving next to zero chance to the individual UK purchase to-let financial specialist to buy venture property in super-prime areas in this light market.
Citunq in A Glance
|Location:||Church Street, Manchester|
|Developer:||Factory Estates & Salboy|
|Tenure:||150 Years Leasehold|
|Est. Completion:||Q4 2018|
|No of Floors:||9|
|No of Units:||183|
From 667.36 sqft
Short Walking Distance To (Approx. Time)
- Northern Quarter – 2 Mins
- Arndale Shopping Centre – 5 Mins
- Piccadilly Gardens – 5 Mins
- Chinatown – 8 Mins
- CBD – 10 Mins
- Upcoming NOMA – 10 Mins
Connectivity via Tram/Bus
- Spinningfields (Manchester Financial Centre)
- University Corridor
- Piccadilly Train Station (Also the proposed HS2 station)
- Etihad Stadium
- Media City UK
- Old Trafford Stadium
About Norther Quarter
The Northern Quarter is home to a significant number of small – medium sized business and independent operators and a growing digital, media and technology based sector, as well as creative and cultural industries.
The Northern Quarter has seen the number of digital firms located there increase by 70% over 3 years with Manchester recently being crowned the UK’s “capital of start-ups” with over 2000 firms created in the City in the last since March 2015.
CituNQ is situated in the heart of this energetic inventive center point. Often compared to London and New York’s Soho districts, the Northern Quarter was historically the centre of Manchester’s cotton industry (the first cotton mill in the city was located in what is now the Northern Quarter).
These days the Northern Quarter is Manchester’s creative district. The area is home to a variety of independent shops, restaurants and art galleries offering art from local and international artists.
Often described as a village within the city, the neighbourhood is one of the most vibrant and is considered by many to be the most hip neighbourhood in the city centre, resulting in it being one of the city’s most popular residential markets.
The Government announced in early 2015 that the Northern Quarter would be designated a “Tech Hub”, given the popularity of the area for digital and IT start-up companies. This has firmly established the Northern Quarter as one of the favourite locations in Europe for digital and IT companies to locate to, driving a strong demand for high quality apartments in the neighbourhood to house the growing population of talented young professionals moving to Manchester to work within a digital or creative business.
The material palettes reflect the contemporary design of the building with modern detailing and elegant finishes.
- Mains smoke detectors
- Low voltage LED lighting throughout
- Secure video door entry system
- Full porcelain tiling to bathrooms and ensuites
- Contemporary white Duravit sanitaryware
- Grohe chrome taps and fittings
- Heated chrome towel rail
- 24 Hour concierge / security
- Contemporary styled reception area
- Full height windows to every room
- Juliette balconies to living spaces
- Contemporary high gloss white units
- Quartz worktop and upstands
- Integrated Zanussi oven and electric hob
- Fully integrated fridge/freezer and slimline dishwasher
- Integrated washer dryer
Relaxing Rooftop Garden
Factory Estates comprises of personnel with a wealth of experience within the construction and development industry working on projects from inception and feasibility to construction and completion.
The team includes Architects, Landscape Architects, Urban Designers, Master-planners, Developers, Estate Agents, Project Managers and Cost Consultants.
They are able to work with landowners to create value on sites or find exit routes for landowners looking for capita receipts on their land.
Factory Estates is backed by large national design & development firms who also provide financial input and specialist advice on Factory Estate projects.
Salboy, Ltd is a privately owned equity investment company, backed by Betfred-owner, Fred Done. They provide funding for experienced property developers and investors and will consider proposals for all types of commercial and residential property within mainland UK.
Salboy Ltd are currently investing hugely in the regeneration of Manchester in the light of the Northern Powerhouse initiative.
Current investments include:
• Trinity Way, Salford
• Astley Point, Wigan
• 2 St Peter’s Square, Manchester
• Townhouses, Stanley Road, Walkden
IDP Architects is an established practice that provides Architectural Services across a wide range of building types. The practice was formed in 1994 and quickly established a reputation for delivering challenging projects both on programme and within budget. The practice is involved with clients and consultants on a diverse range of projects throughout the UK and Ireland. The practice is committed to delivering design led sustainable project solutions with a sound technical knowledge base and effective project management.
As a result of their project commitment and user-friendly approach the practice has gained many repeat business from their existing clients.