High Park Residences – Fernvale Road New Launch condo by CEL Development.
HighPark Residences is A 99 Years Condo Development located at Fernvale Road in District 19. With expected completion in Mid 2018, It comprises of TBA units and stands TBA storey’s tall. It is situated right beside Thanggam LRT Station. Future Residents will be able to access the nearby Fernvale Point and Seletar Mall which is a short drive away for some family fun and gatherings. A truly unique lifestyle awaits you.
High Park Residences has full and unique facilities, which includes a guard house, club house, function room, indoor gym, Tennis court, 50m swimming pool, bbq area and children’s playground. the condo’s facilities provide full family entertainment needs for your family and loved ones. indulge in a serene and tranquil lifestyle right in the heart of Sengkang.
High Park Residences have several buses are available near Sengkang West Way and Jalan Kayu.
High Park Residences is also near to many shopping centers and restaurants. High Park Residences has is also near Fernvale Point, the brand new shopping, dining and entertainment for your loved ones and friends are therefore at your fingertips with full condo facilities as well as the amenities near High Park Residences.
High Park Residences will be accessible with Thanggam LRT Station as well as Sengkang Bus Interchange. It is also right beside Tampines Expressway (TPE). High Park Residences is also near to Sengkang Sports and Recreation Centre, Sengkang Riverside Park and Greenwich V Shopping Centre.
High Park Residences is also near elite schools such as Sengkang Green Primary School, Nan Chiau Primary School, Nan Chiau High School.
For vehicle owners, it takes less than 30 minutes to drive from Fernvale to the business hub and vibrant Orchard Road shopping district, via Tampines Expressway (TPE), Central Expressway (CTE) and Kallang-Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
High Park Residences In A Glance
Project Name High Park Residences
Address Fernvale Road
Developer Joint Developer by CEL Development, Heetons & KSH
Tenure 99 Years
Total Number of Units 1399
Total Site Area 34017SQM (366176SQFT)
Childcare 1 (Not for Sales)
F&B Shops 9
Stara Landed 14
Typical Units 1376
No of Storey 25 Levels
Number of Blocks 6
TOP Estimated 2019
|Type||Units||Sizes From (Sqm)||To (Sqm)|
|1 Bedroom + Study||153||41||69|
|2 Bedroom Classic||208||53||76|
|2 Bedroom Deluxe||300||59||96|
|2 Bedroom + Study||87||65||90|
|3 Bedroom Classic||188||81||108|
|3 Bedroom Deluxe||117||88||116|
|4 Bedroom Classic||68||107||132|
|4 Bedroom Deluxe||68||114||144|
|4 Bedroom Dual Key||23||127||153|
|5 Bedroom (Without Private Lift Lobby)||46||129||156|
|5 Bedroom (With Private Lift Lobby)||46||132||169|
- As announced in the Land Use Plan, a new North Coast Innovation Corridor will be developed.
- The Corridor extends from Woodlands Regional Centre, Sembawang, the future Seletar Regional Centre, to the learning corridor & innovative cluster at Punggol.
- The Corridor is expected to boost economic activities in the area, especially for residents living in Punggol, Seletar, Sembawang & Woodlands.
- This area is set to become an even more compelling business proposition, with a big boost in economic activities & development on the cards.
- Aim is to take businesses closer to population centres over the next few decades.
- The projects will get a further lift from the new Thomson MRT line & North-South Expressway, which will connect the North region & the Central Business District.
- The Creative Cluster will provide a space for innovative new industries, new jobs & opportunities that will engage & excite.
- A Learning Corridor, designed to house new educational institutions including a new tertiary institution, will be developed alongside the Creative Cluster to meet the dynamic needs of innovation.
- The Creative Cluster is planned to include green links to the waterfront, as well as public spaces, to provide an attractive work, learn & play environment.
- 320ha Seletar Aerospace Park (SAP) will be dedicated to the aerospace industry and its aviation research & development activities.
- Home to leading firms, such as Rolls-Royce Group, ST Aerospace and Eurocopter
- Phase 1 & 2 fully taken up
- When SAP is fully completed, it will create up to 10,000 jobs & generate highly-skilled employment opportunities.
- Residential around this area will be homes to many working in SAP.
1. 50m Lap Pool
2. Water Lounges
3. Sun Deck
34. Private Lounge 1/2/3
36. Infinity Cove
37. Infinity Deck
38. Chill Out Pool
39. Chill Out Lawn
40. Hammcok Heaven 41. Yoga Meditation
42. Meditation Walk
43. Yoga Deck
44. Stretch Fit Deck
45. Forest Spa Villa
46. Forest Spa Jacuzzi 47. Hilltop Spa Villa
48. Hilltop Spa Jacuzzi 49. Wellness Pavilion 50. Cabana
51. Sunrise Bar
52. Sunrise Lounge
53. Aqua Breeze Walk
55. Reading Lounge
56. Chinese Tea Pavilion
58. Jumbo Chess
62. Floating Island/ Deck
64. Sun Lawn
65. Cascading Terrace
72. Hilltop BBQ
73. Garden BBQ
74. Island BBQ
75. Fern Trail
76. Ecological Trail
77. Rainforest Broadwalk
79. Ecological Pond
80. Lotus Pond
81. Island Dining
82. Island Changing Suite
84. Banquet Lawn
85. Banquet Grill
86. Banquet Al’Fresco
89. Party Deck
90. Lantern Lounge
93. Indoor Movie Theatrette 194. Indoor Movie Theatrette 2
95. Indoor Movie Theatrette 3
96. Jamming Room
97. Handicapped Toilet
98. Powder Room
99. Fitness Changing Room 100. Steam Room
101. Fern Garden
102. Putting Green
103. Fern Boulevard
104. Taichi Lawn
105. Tree of Light
106. Italian Dining
107. Japanese Dining
108. Waterfall Stairway
109. Arrival Lounge
110. Arrival Lobby
111. Arrival Plaza
112. Lift @ Arrival Lobby
113. Veranda Lounge
114. Retail Shop
115. Childcare Centre
116. Public Carpark @ CCC
117. Hilltop Plaza
118. Boulevard Deck