Marine Wharf East is the exciting new vibrant destination for London’s Dockside. Fantastically located only minutes from Canada Water and Surrey Quays stations, residents benefit from easy access to Canary Wharf, London Bridge and beyond.
- A wealth of transport options
- Tesco Express On-Site
- 24 hour Concierge service
- Linear park on Grand Canal Avenue
Marine Wharf East provides a range of 1, 2 and 3 bedroom apartments. Set around beautiful landscaped grounds, the site will incorporate approximately 1,800 square metres of public open space, just one minute away from the River Thames Path Walk. Marine Wharf East comprises two principal blocks, Canary Point and Harbourside, each with a residents’ lift serving all levels including lower ground parking. Professionally designed to maximise on natural light, all apartments comes with a private balcony, with selected apartments in Canary Point enjoying expansive terrace space and many residences boasting panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, The River Thames and South Dock Marina.
11 Reasons Why Marine Wharf East?
Designed to provide a calm and unwinding environment, with greeneries, landscaped surroundings
Thanks to the winding course of the River Thames, Marine Wharf East enjoys a privileged location and breathtaking scenary near to the water’s edge
Marine Wharf provides the ideal solution for those that want to work, study or live close to the city
A short distance to Canada Water and Surrey Quays stations, and Thames Clipper services from Greenland Pier, providing a wealth of travel options
5.) Rental yield of 4-5%
6.) 8 minutes to London Bridge, 13 minutes to Big Ben and 18 minutes to Boho Street (high end boutiques)
7.) One of UK’s leading developer Galliard Homes
8.) Only from 4xxk. Priced to sell.
9.) Quality finishings with european brands
10.) Exclusive 163 apartments
11.) Marketed by Huttons with letting sales management based in Singapore
Marine Wharf East Fantastic Location
Situated in a prime area at Surrey Quays, near to the River Thames and minutes from Central London, Marine Wharf is a really ground breaking development by Berkeley. Marine Wharf has been intended to give the perfect harmony between the quick pace of London life, and the quiet environment of a casual home life, with green, finished surroundings near to the stream.
Marine Wharf will provide a range of amenities and leisure facilities giving it a real sense of place and its own particular personality. Likewise, the improvement’s area offers quick access to London’s world class business districts, shopping, social attractions and education institution.
Marine Wharf East has been designed to utilise natural light with all apartments having a private terrace or balcony. Selected apartments in Canary Point will enjoy extensive terrace space.
The overall site will also incorporate approximately 1,800 square metres of landscaped public open space creating an undulating green expanse on its southern boundar y.
Development features include:
- Choice of exclusive 1, 2 & 3 bedroom apartment styles.
- Two communal landscaped courtyard gardens.
- All apartments with private terrace, balcony or roof terrace.
- 1800 sqm of open space, 1 minute away from Thames Path Walk that stretches for 40 miles along the river.
- Secured lower ground parking and cycle storage available in both apartment blocks.
- Each apartment beautifully finished and equipped to Galliard Homes’ premier specifications, including rustic oak engineered timber flooring and Smeg kitchen appliances.
- Two passenger lifts serving each apartment core and lower parking levels.
- Many apartments with panoramic views towards Canary Wharf, the River Thames and South Dock Marina.
- Green roof ecological sustainability to both apartment blocks.
- Soft and hard landscaped Home Zone division integrating apartment blocks and communal access.
Car Club bay within Home Zone.
Surrey Quays Located in the heart of London’s Docklands
Surrey Quays offers an outstanding example of Docklands regeneration. From former derelict docks with a strong nautical heritage being once the oldest and busiest in the Capital, Surrey Quays now presents a colourful fusion of contemporary architecture, parkland and bustling activity centred around its two principal expanses of open water – Greenland Dock and South Dock, to provide a cosmopolitan marina, the largest in London. A short walk from the development lies Surrey Quays Shopping Centre with over 40 stores as well as the beautiful Southward Park providing 63 acres of wooded parkland, wildlife gardens and sport facilities.
Marine Wharf East Stunning Interior Finishes
The interior finishes have been inspired by maritime influences throughout. Weathered timber veneers in muted, earthy tones complement naturally textured porcelain tiling, and contrast with polished stainless steel details. It is an inviting, relaxing style, which sits comfortably in both a city living and waterside environment.
Marine Wharf East Bedroom
• Fully fitted oatmeal carpets throughout.
• Fully fitted wardrobes to all bedrooms.
• Video entryphone system to each apartment.
- Tiled floors to entrance lobbies.
- Carpeted lift lobbies.
- Carpeted stairs and common corridors to all floor levels, except basement.
- Two lifts within each apartment core serving all floor levels and parking.
- Low energy wall lighting.
Marine Wharf East Toilet
• White sanitaryware throughout.
• Bath with chrome plated taps, including shower handset over and shower screen.
• Glass mirrored bath panel.
• Chrome heated towel rail.
• Mirrored inset oak lined alcoves with integrated storage cupboards, reconstituted stone vanity top and feature downlighting.
• 600 x 300mm beige ceramic wall tiling.
• 600 x 600mm mid brown coloured ceramic floor tiling.
• Chrome plated monobloc basin taps.
• Framed glass screen shower enclosures.
• Clear glass frameless bath screen.
• Thermostatically controlled and pressurised hot and cold water.
Marine Wharf East Kitchen
Fully integrated Smeg appliances to include washer/dr yer* & dishwasher, fridge/freezer, stainless steel oven, ceramic hob, microwave oven.
• High gloss white unit doors with handleless design.
• Mid brown re-constituted stone worktops and upstands.
• Stainless steel 11⁄2 bowl inset sink with single lever monobloc tap.
• Glass splashback to hob.
• Underlighting to wall units.
* Freestanding where located in services cupboard.
Rustic oak 3 strip engineered timber flooring to living/dining, kitchen and hall areas.
- Satin white door linings, skirtings and architraves.
- Walls & ceilings in white matt finish.
- Internal doors oak veneer.
- Polished stainless steel door furniture.
- Brushed steel switch and socket plates.
- Recessed low energy downlighting.
- Terrestrial & satellite TV, FM radio and telephone sockets to living room and bedrooms.
- Living room socket Sky+ enabled.
- Thermostatically controlled heating via radiators to all rooms.
- Double glazing throughout.
Zone 2 for average £700 psf only!
FREE First Year Letting & Management!
FREE Legal Subsidy*!