Invest in one of the most affordable London property with some of the Best Growth Potential!
Why splurge £1m for a river view 1BR London apartment in Zone 1? Here is your opportunity to invest in a growth area with excellent connectivity (MRT/Tubestation at doorstep), enjoy first mover advantage now at a fraction of the cost, from just £390K!
- Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views stretching approximately 500 metres of direct south facing river frontage!
- Enjoy the First Mover Advantage in the next World-Class International Business District in London, the World Capital City, near to the Canary Wharf Financial Centre
- Royal Wharf is the future Choice township to work and live in, with a vibrant high street, parks, squares, gym, concierge, school, offices, supermarket, shops, riverside restaurants & cafes, medical etc.
- No ABSD, No SSD, No Loan-To-Valuation issue if taking loan from offshore UK bank
- Low Cash Outlay & Deferred Payment Scheme (Loan only starts upon TOP/completion)
Here you will find everything you need to know about Royal Wharf London UK.
With approximately 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Royal Wharf offers high-quality waterside living with stunning panoramic views.
The scale of Royal Wharf offers the potential to create a new great estate for London. Not only does Royal Wharf offer a stunning south facing riverside promenade, but also has at its heart a new vibrant high street connecting parks and squares. There are stunning apartment buildings o ering unrivalled views of the Thames, terraced mansion blocks o ering generous family sized apartments and a range of townhouses with tall ceilings and stunning private gardens.
The development will consist of 3,385 homes in total, a beautiful riverside walkway, new streets, connecting parks and squares, as well as new apartment buildings with views of the River Thames, a new school, shops, o ces and riverside restaurants, catering for a population that is estimated to reach 10,000 by completion.
Since the transformation of Canary Wharf into one of Europe’s most powerful business districts, London’s centre of gravity has been moving east, a shift recently consolidated with the success of the 2012 Olympics. Royal Wharf has excellent transport links into the heart of London via the Docklands Light Railway, a new Crossrail station (opening in 2018), and international connections from London City Airport and boat links from a proposed brand new pier.
The Mayor, Boris Johnson, recently announced details of a £1bn deal to transform London’s historic docklands into the capital’s next business district, forging new trade links with China and other economies in the Asia-Pacific region and securing billions of pounds of inward investment in the UK economy. The 35 acre site will be developed by ABP China and will see the creation of 2.5 million square feet of o ce space in total, 600,000 square feet of which is due to open in 2017.
The deal will re-instate the Royal Docks as a commercial and trading centre for the 21st century, delivering around 20,000 full-time jobs and boosting local employment in Newham by 30 per cent. When complete the site will become London’s third business district and, according to initial projections, be worth £6bn to the UK economy, generating £23m in business rates annually and acting as a catalyst for further development in the area.
The largest development of its kind in the UK, the state-of- the-art business district will act as a platform for nancial, high-tech and knowledge driven industries looking to establish and drive forward their business in UK and European markets. The deal represents one of the rst direct investment by a Chinese developer in London’s property market and will eventually be home to over 3.2 million square feet of high quality work, retail and leisure space, including 2.5 million square feet of prime o ce space, creating a new, vibrant 24/7 district on London’s waterways.
New Phase Launched! Royal Wharf John Cabot
1 bedroom from
2 bedroom from
3 bedroom from
17 Reasons Why Royal Wharf London?
- 2 Top Reputable Developers Mainboard-listed Oxley from Singapore with market capitalisation of about S$2bn and No. 2 UK developer Ballymore with 15 years of experience building quality homes
- Integrated mixed development with all the amenities you need including gym, concierge, school, parks, supermarket, shops, offices, riverside restaurants, cafes, medical etc
- 3385 Cosy Nice Homes, Gym, School, Parks, Supermarket, Shops, Offices and Riverside Restaurants, Cafes & many more.
- 500m of direct south facing river frontage, Riverside living and panoramic views,
- Huge potential – Enjoy First Mover Advantage with Phase 1
- Supported by the Mayor of London
- Strategic location at the centre of the World-Class International Business District – ABP, University of East London, London City airport, Silvertown Quays, ExCel London (biggest Exhibition & Convention Centre in London), O2 Arena, Greenwich Peninsula, Canary Wharf financial centre
- 1 minute walk to Pontoon Dock DLR at the doorstep of Royal Wharf – travel to Canary Wharf in just 12 minutes (3-4 stops), London City airport in just 4 minutes (1 stop), connected to the established Tube network
- 10 minute walk to Crossrail – mega new “MRT” system to be completed in 2018, improving the transport time between West London, Central London & East London. Only 7 minutes to Liverpool Street (GIC Singapore’s investment in Broadgate office building), 15 minutes to Bond Street and 41 minutes to Heathrow Airport
- Future CROSSRAIL which will be completed in 2018 will enhance value by many folds!
- Low cash outlay and deferred payment
- Enjoy attractive discounts when you book online with us!
- 37 acre site including a 2.4 acre central park
- Personal outdoor space included with all units
- 40 retail and business units in excess of 100,000 sqft
- Sainsbury’s onsite
- 40% green space
|Type:||Integrated Mixed development with Studio, 1BR, 2BR, 3BR, Townhouses|
|Total:||3,385 homes launched in phases (Phase 1 881 units – don’t miss the Earlybird best price)|
|Site area:||Approx. 40 Acres or 16 Hectares or 1.7 Million square feet (spanning across 2 DLR stations)|
|Population:||To cater for 10,000 residents|
|Demand:||Over 50,000 employees working in the vicinity|
|Underground:||Excellent transport links into central London via the Docklands Light Railway (DLR) connecting to the Tube, upcoming Crossrail (opening 2018)|
|Airport:||Only 1 stop from London City Airport with flights to European cities and New York|
|Ferry:||To London Bridge/Tower Bridge, London Eye etc from the proposed new pier|
|What’s Big:||New Asia Business Port opening in 2017 transforming the Royal Docks into London’s next International Business District & creating 20,000 new jobs|
|Phase 1 completion:Phase 2 completion:||Estimated Summer 2016 (Jun-Aug)Estimated Summer 2017|
|Warranty:||10 years build warranty by UK National House Building Council (NHBC)|
- Phase 1 100% SOLD!
- Phase 2 80% SOLD
- Phase 3 Launched
- Super Discounts
- Deferred Payment
- New Release of Parkside & Riverside Units
- From £350k Only!
- New Residential Heart of Royal Docks £3.5b investment zone
- Outstanding Transport Links, incl upcoming Crossrail
- 2.4 acres of Riverside Park
- Half kilometer of South facing river frontage
- Self sufficient TOWNSHIP
- 999 year long lease
Royal Wharf Unit Types (Estimated) & Indicative Pricing
|Type||Size (Sqft/Sqm)||Indicate Price|
|Studio||36.1 sqm / 388 sqft||SOLD OUT|
|1 Bedroom||57.8 sqm / 622 sqft||From £375,000|
|2 Bedroom||78.4 sqm / 844 sqft||From £470,000|
|3 Bedroom||112.2 sqm / 1208 sqft||From £600,000|
|4 Bedroom||127.7 SqM / 1375 Sqft||From £715,000|
|Townhouse||230.1 sqm / 2477 sqft||From £1.1 mill|
Royal Wharf Fantastic Location
Every side of life and London
Just minutes from Canary Wharf, and less than half an hour from Oxford Street, Royal Wharf is so much more than just a collection of homes. This carefully designed and planned neighbourhood has all the texture and warmth of a small village within London, focused around its own lively high street, a bustling market square and an attractive, spacious riverside park.
This will be a place where parents can drop their children at school, then stroll home – stopping by their local bakery and greengrocer for a few essentials. Picnics in the park at weekends, coffees with neighbours at a favourite local café, and strolls along the beautifully planted Riverside Walk; Royal Wharf is a lifestyle as well as a place to call home.
Acres of greenery
Royal Wharf sits between two parks and will add acres of beautifully landscaped greenery to this stretch of the Thames. Think emerald green lawns, colourful, scented oral borders and areas for play and sports.
Wining and dining
Wine and dine on your doorstep, whether it’s unwinding with a cocktail before heading home for dinner, grabbing a coffee on your way to work or popping into your (very) local supermarket for a pint of milk.
A brand new riverfront
The perfect setting for enjoying your riverfront location, the Riverside Walk is the perfect place for a stroll, a quick run or a bike ride while you soak up the spectacular river views.
Fitness made easy
A luxurious on-site tness hub will be a focal point for residents; whether it’s a gentle yoga class, training for a marathon or an early-morning dip, tness is never a chore when it’s on your doorstep.
Feeling Good, Inside and Out
Working with David Morley Architects, an internationally renowned specialist in sports and leisure design, we’re building physical and psychological wellbeing into the very fabric of Royal Wharf.
David Morley Architects’ vision for sports and leisure.
For 25 years, David Morley Architects has been creating award-winning buildings – from residential developments to sports and leisure facilities, making them an ideal partner for Royal Wharf.
Royal Wharf is a location literally designed to make you feel good. We want the people of the neighbourhood to be as healthy and happy as possible, and we’re creating facilities and spaces that encourage exactly that.
- 25 metre Swimming Pool Hydrotherapy Pool
- Sauna, Steam Room, Jacuzzi, Experience Shower
- 20,000 sq ft of Leisure Space
- Outdoor Gym Facilities
- Light and Airy Indoor Centre
- Refreshment and Relaxing Area
- State of the Art Exercise Equipment
- Personal Training Assessment Hub
Easy Payment Schedule
- A non-refundable reservation fee of £2,000 is payable at reservation and will be deducted from the 10% deposit.
- 10% deposit is payable 21 days from exchange (if at exhibition) or upon exchange (if not at exhibition).
- A further 10% is payable in the form of a construction sum 12 months from the date of exchange.
- The remaining 80% of the purchase price is payable upon completion which is estimated to start in 2019
- Copy of Passport
- Signed reservation form
- £2000 booking fees
A lively combination of one, two and three bed apartments.
Each of Mariner’s Quarter’s homes are infused with the aesthetics and values of new Georgian interiors. The residences are characterised by a sequence of spaces designed to create a clear sense of movement and change. Expansive windows look out onto breathtaking vistas of the Thames Barrier or Canary Wharf.
Each space can be uniquely personalised, with a special piece of artwork, perhaps, or a beloved armchair.
Every Kitchen is designed to house a generously sized kitchen table, making it a focal point for family, friends and entertaining.
The hip, understated bathrooms make use of feature titles, with glossy black juxtaposing chic white.
ABOUT OXLEY HOLDINGS
Oxley is a lifestyle property developer specialising in the development of quality residential, commercial and industrial projects at competitive prices. Headquartered in Singapore, Oxley’s developments cater to the growing needs of discerning home buyers who value quality living and a finer lifestyle, as well as small and medium enterprise owners looking to purchase their own premises.
As a strong and dynamic company, Oxley has made its mark as a developer with a strong value proposition. The Group’s business model is centred on creating lifestyle-focused developments, in choice well-connected precincts, and developing quality apartment, office and retail units that allow for infinite experiences within finite spaces.
Since its debut on the Singapore Exchange in October 2010, Oxley has launched a portfolio of 27 distinctive developments to strong market reception. Oxley is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange and has a market capitalization of about $2 billion.
Ballymore is one of the largest private property developers in Europe and a leader in urban regeneration. The company has been responsible for many of London’s major regeneration and legacy projects. Sean Mulryan, Founder, Chairman & Group CEO of Ballymore Group said “We are proud of our reputation for bringing new large-scale projects into London in a way that responds to the local area, to create stunning developments that will be cherished by those who use them. Built developments mean nothing if they don’t in some way improve, enrich or enhance people’s lives. We never forget that we’re building for people; if anything can be said to characterise a Ballymore development, it would be its human dimension.”
Developments of note include Embassy Gardens, Pan Peninsula, 21 Wapping Lane, New Providence Wharf, High Point Village and London City Island.