JOHOR BAHRU’S EXCITING NEW DESTINATION
The Johor Transformation Plan will inject new and vibrant activities to Johor Bahru City Centre (JBCC), making it one of the world’s most livable cities in the future. The transformation will enhance existing infrastructure to sustain economic activities making the city as a “City of Choice” to visit, live and work. The transformation plan will also act as a catalyst to improve and encourage intra-city activities between the southern gateway of Johor and Singapore, with the redevelopment of the CIQ Complex and ease of travel between the two countries. With the extensive plans underway, Johor Bahru is set to become a vibrant metropolis in the southern corridor.
SUASANA, JBCC’s newest upmarket tri-development is located along the corridors of Jalan Wong Ah Fook and Jalan Trus, and is just a short walking distance to JB Sentral and Johor Immigration (CIQ).
Comprising an internationally branded hotel, a 2-storey entertainment and retail hub and a 36-storey service residence tower, SUASANA forms an integral part of the city’s massive redevelopment and transformation program along Jalan Wong Ah Fook and its surrounding infrastructure where Sungai Segget and its arteries will flow through a new and energetic urban boulevard of alfresco entertainment, shopping therapy and cultural hotspots in the city.
Designed for convenience and style, each fully air-conditioned unit is fitted with an equipped kitchen and designed bathrooms with vanity cabinets. With a choice selection of 1 room, 2 rooms and 3 rooms in sizes ranging from 644 sq ft to 1,238 sq ft, each of the service residence are fitted with superior quality fittings and finishes – a grand combination of quality and lifestyle in the fastest growing city in Iskandar Malaysia.
THREE in ONE Development
- Nestled at the heart of Johor Bahru City, Suasana finds itself situated off JB’s shopping district along Jalan Wong Ah Fook.
- Within walking distance to proposed future RTS station making travel options a breeze.
- Being the only integrated Residence development in Johor City Center, Suasana offers stellar convenience to those that reside here.
10 Reasons why Suasana
1. Built & constructed by TOP 10 Developer, UMLand Bhd
2. Integrated Development – Serviced Residence, Hotel & Retail
3. Located in the Heart of JB City Centre
5. Easy access to all the Amenities & Transportation Hub
6. Bukit Chagar has been proposed as main terminal for RapidTransit System to link JB & SG
7. Just across the road of RM3 Billion Project Coronation Square
8. Part of Johor’s Transformation Plan – Ibrahim International Business District RM20 billion Investment
9. Samsung Smart Home System
10. Wide array of facilities around a stunning rooftop garden
- Home Control – Lights, Air Conditioning, Heating
- Home Security – Security & Disaster Prevention, CCTV Monitoring, Entry Management
- Remote Service – Alarm, Home Monitoring, Remote Control
- Entertainment – Apartment Complex Info, News/Traffic Info
- Energy Management – Green Device, Scenario Control, Energy Efficient Device
Suasana offers a wide range of recreation, exercise and relaxation to its residents. Enjoy stunning city view from the tranquil sky pool or the fully-equipped gym, or simply lounge on the sky deck built around a rooftop garden. Suasana also provides another relaxing avenue in Suasana Suites Cafe, where you can enjoy your morning coffee atop the residence with views of Johor Bahru and Singapore.
Impressive entertainment and F&B outlets can also be found at the retail hub of Suasana- Zenith. Choose from a wide array of dinning entertainment options right downstairs from your residence. Enjoy a comprehensive range of lifestyle amenities, catered for the discerning daily.
Level 34 Sky Pool
Level 34 Sky Gym
About United Malayan Land Bhd (UMLand)
UMLand has over 1,800 acres of undeveloped land in both Township and Niche Divisions.
The Township Division has four mixed township developments; Bandar Seri Alam, Taman Seri Austin and Johor Halal Park which strategically located within Iskandar Malaysia whilst Bandar Seri Putra is located in Selangor.
The Niche Division has to date completed five residential serviced residences and condominiums in Kuala Lumpur and Johor – Suasana Sentral Loft at KL Sentral, Suasana Bangsar in Bangsar, Seri Bukit Ceylon and Suasana Bukit Ceylon in Jalan Ceylon area and Somerset Puteri Harbour, Nusajaya.
Currently UMLand is actively developing a mixed development project Suasana, Iskandar Malaysia in Johor Bahru City Centre, a multi-phased mixed development UMCity Medini Lakeside in Medini, Iskandar Malaysia, a modern integrated industrial park Johor Halal Park in Pasir Gudang, an upmarket service residences Star Residences in Kuala Lumpur City Centre (a JV with Symphony Life Berhad).
Also in the pipeline, the development of The Waves @ Puteri Harbour (a JV with UEM Sunrise Berhad), Viridea Lakeside in Medini, and the latest UMLand township Albury @ Mahkota Hills which located at South of Semenyih.