The Infinitum KLCC Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle by Infinitum. Leverage on 1st Mover Advantage to Book Your Unit Now at New Launch Price of RM13xx psf vs Surrounding Market Value of RM18xx psf
Exclusive One, Two Bedroom apartments Dual Keys & Lofts, situated within the Kuala Lumpur City Centre and The Golden Triangle district proximity to Petronas Towers. Live and Own a unit from only SGD15K downpayment.
Developer's Earlybird VVIP
Discounts Expiring Soon ...!
The Infinitum KLCC Factsheet
Where : Wisma Infinitum, No. 18, Jalan Dewan Sultan Sulaiman, 50300 Kuala Lumpur
Developer : Macly Equity Sdn. Bhd. (Co No. 1001715-W). A Joint Venture Between Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited and Macly Group
Number of units : Total 723 units comprising:
- 1 bedroom apartments (150 units)
- 2 bedroom apartments (273 units)
Commercial Units : 31 units
Two Towers: The Colony (Tower A) and The Luxe (Tower B)
Expected Completion / TOP : 3rd quarter 2020
Easy Payment Schedule
- Booking Fee / Admin Fee of SGD5,000
- Issuance of ‘Acceptance Letter’ within 14 days.
- Execute the SPA and settle the remaining balance of the first 10% of the Purchase Price via Telegraphic Transfer (T.T.) within 14 days upon receiving ‘Acceptance Letter’ from Developer.
- Balance of the first 10% payment [less of Booking fee /Admin fee (SGD5,000) & 1st 6.5% of Rebate].
- A copy of Credit Note & Receipt will be issued
The Infinitum KLCC Price
Invest in The Infinitum KLCC by Quality Developer Now Selling Under Market Value! Very Low Initial Cash Outlay!
From only SGD$15K Cash Upfront!
Strong Potential Capital Appreciation Expected!
The Infinitum KLCC Location
Unique Value Proposition
- The Colony KL by Infinitum is located within the Golden Triangle & in the heart of Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia’s First Tier City and Capital.
- Super affordable 1 & 2 bedroom
- 1 bedroom and 2 bedrooms units built with DUAL KEY features
- Established & Reputable Singapore Developers, Roxy-Pacific Holdings and Macly Group; Financing Supported by Singapore Banks
- Proximity to KL Rapid Monorail Stations
- High End Mixed Development with Shopping Retail
- Quill CityMall located next door, which is partly managed by CapitaLand.
- Located in the Capital City, the very 1st tier location which is similiar to Singapore’s Novena Area.
- High Speed Rail TO & FRO from Singapore to Kuala Lumpur only takes about 90 minutes.
- Tallest building (56 storeys high) with infinity pool at very high floor and unblocked view to Petronas Twin Tower.
Within Kuala Lumpur Golden Triangle
- A variety of freehold units including 1-Bedroom, 2-Bedroom, 3-bedroom, Loft and Duplex units
- Selected units provide a panoramic view of the Kuala Lumpur cityscape
- A comprehensive range of facilities — a Swimming Pool that overlooks the Petronas Twin Towers,
as well as a Steam/Sauna Room, Gym, Wet Deck, Jacuzzi and Internet/KTV Room
- Located right beside the newest lifestyle destination in Kuala Lumpur — Quill City Mall
- Quill City Mall has an impressive lineup of stores including major international labels and other lifestyle necessities
- Near to Kuala Lumpur City Centre and Kuala Lumpur’s major attractions
- The monorail station in front of Quill City Mall allows for seamless access to Kuala Lumpur Sentral Interchange and Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- A stone’s throw away from Asian Heritage Row and Bukit Bintang
- 723 freehold residential units and 31 commercial units spread across three levels of retail shops
Proximity to Amenities
The Colony KL by Infinitum is located at within the Golden Triangle in KLCC, which connects to Kuala Lumpur city’s key locations within minutes
- Education Hub – IBC Higher Studies Sdn Bhd, ANC Business Management, International Academy Clips, Boston Language Centre, International Business School, LuPeiChan Japan Education Centre, University Teknology Malaysia, Goon Institute
- Healthcare Facilities – General Hospital Kuala Lumpur, IJN Heart Institute, Hospital Pusrawi Sdn Bhd
- Hotels – Sheraton Imperial Hotel, Renaissance Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Maya Hotel, Tune Hotel Downtown Kuala Lumpur, Concorde Hotel Kuala Lumpur, Pacific Regency Hotel
- Shopping – Quill City Mall, Maju Junction Mall, SOGO Shopping Mall, Jalan Tunku Abdul Rahman
11 Reasons to Invest in The Colony KL by Infinitum Now
- Kuala Lumpur is the capital city of Malaysia where it is a hub of financial activity
- Gateway city where international companies and foreign banks have their headquarters will chose as first choice for their presence in Malaysia
- Structured and Matured city in Malaysia host to entrepreneurs and expats to set up offices and residences due to established schools, universities, hospitals, and all sporting activities – all readily available
- Increased transformation to grow income per capita from current USD 6700 to USD 15000 – increased transactions will be expected with higher disposable income
- One of the 20 most liveable city in the world. Currently, Kuala Lumpur is amongst the top 10 best city to stay in Asia
- 5 new Mass Rail Transit lines is now under way to make Kuala Lumpur a highly connected city
- High Speed Train to be ready by 2018 which connects Kuala Lumpur to Singapore within 90 mins, will boost the financial and economic activities
- Kuala Lumpur – infrastructural of connectivity of highway, airports, seaports and Light Rail Transit System
- Big name hotels are making presence in KLCC such as Harrods of London, Four Seasons, W Hotel, Banyan Tree, St Regis. The most recent one is Grand Hyatt Hotel, situated just next to KLCC
- Kuala Lumpur’s property prices is still amongst the lowest in the region. There is still room for upside potential, in comparison to prime areas in KLCC vicinity with prime spots in Dhaka, Vietnam, Bangkok, Shanghai, Singapore, Hong Kong, Macau – it is much affordable in Kuala Lumpur, the city will attract many foreign fund into the real estate
- Kuala Lumpur holds the highest individual foreigners’ property transaction in Malaysia and most monies are contained here. Ease of disposing your property for potential buyers to cash out or renting out is easy
About The Infinitum Developers
Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited
AN ESTABLISHED PROPERTY AND HOSPITALITY GROUP WITH AN ASIA-PACIFIC FOCUS
Established in May 1967, Roxy-Pacific Holdings Limited is a trusted, homegrown specialty property and hospitality group, principally engaged in the development and sale of residential properties. The Company also owns the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and other investment properties. We have, over the years, grown our portfolio to include both residential and commercial developments. Our landmark properties include the Grand Mercure Roxy Hotel and Roxy Square Shopping Centre. Our focus on being a developer of distinctive and high quality projects has seen us grown into a highly regarded listed property and hospitality group.
MACLY GROUP IS A REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT COMPANY BASED IN SINGAPORE
Since 1987, Macly Group has had a track record of developing landed properties, to apartments, condominiums, mixed developments, commercial and cluster housing projects. Between 2004 to 2011, the Group developed and launched 20 developments with a total of more than 1000 residential and commercial units in Singapore. Macly Group continues to uphold its mission in providing quality and value to purchasers today.