The Total Debt Servicing Ratio (TDSR) framework is to ensure borrowers aren’t over leveraged. It’s a standard that applies to property loans granted by all financial institutions. With TDSR Calculator, one would understand their own financial situation as it calculates the percentage of gross income that is goes into servicing existing loans. At present, the highest TDSR allowed is 60%.
How does TDRS affect you?
- Property Investing Becomes a Lot Harder
- You Can’t Borrow as Much, Even Without Other Debts
- Increased Refinancing Risk
- If You Have Variable Income, You’ll Have to Borrow Less
- It’s Harder to Stretch the Loan Tenure
Leverage on the FREE TDSR Loan Calculator on the right to receive an estimation on your affordability for your next property investment.
What Will You Receive?
Calculations Results via Email
- Applicable Variable Income (after 30% haircut)
- Total Applicable Income
- TDSR Amount (60%)
- Balance Income Applicable for Loan
- Income-Weighted Average Age
- Loan Tenure
- Estimated Affordable Mortgage Loan
Property Recommendations For You
- List of Overseas Property for investment.
Insights, Updates, Market Trends
- Latest News of Overseas Properties
- Comparative Market Analysis
- Rental Yield data
- FREE Seminars on Market Updates
It is important to know what you can afford and how t0 maximise your loan leverage. TDSR Calculator helps in informing you on your current financial situation and allows you to make a better informed decision when purchasing your property.